* A traveler said: "It was a great day seeing some City sights and the great diversity of the City. Enjoyed the national parc and along the coast"
* A traveler said: "First, we visited Aix-en-Provence and there was a nice market. After this we visited Valensole village, there was plenty of time to shop and have a dinner. Valensole is very nice village. Lavender fields are incredible. We saw two fields and made photos, additionally there was a sunflower field too."
* A traveler said: "Manu was great! Super friendly and knowledgeable. Perfect 90 minute tour to get to know the city and its history. I highly recommend Manu’s tour."
* A traveler said: "Romain was the best tour guide ever! He did an incredible job of explaining the sights in Aix & Marseille. He answered all our questions and was easy to understand. We never felt rushed and were sad to see our time with him come to a close."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour completed , there was a group of 7 of us we were taken around the park, it was more than comfortable I expected, I didn't need to use the electric bike that often. But when needed it made life easier, and the bike trail was not that intense but some steep points and beautiful views. A LOT OF BEAUTIFUL SCENERY"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing tour. Our guide/driver, Remy from Tylene Tours was very charming and knowledgeable. It was a pleasure to spend the day with him."
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. If you can ride a bike you will love it. Learn about Marseille from a beautiful local. You get to see the whole city and learn about the history of this spectacular port. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "A wonderful inside tour of the real Marseille cultural neighbourhood near the port. So much fun despite the weather. Thanks Christine !!"
* A traveler said: "Well planned, with a 3 part meal at three different and prior arranged restaurants. Walking through less used laneways and plazas to various food establishments - so at the same time experiencing Marseille culture and history that very few tourists will see. Started with the traditional french food and wine, and ended with the more recent immigration groups' exotic foods. Highlight was Chicoulon - wine and meals. We have done many Viator tours in many countries - our guide, Gaëlle, is one of the best we have experienced."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. Even tho I didn‘t understand much but would highly recommend it. Gives you a great overview and a lot of fun."
* A traveler said: "We spend time in five villages, every one with its specific beautiful Provence charm ! Our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and so easy going."
* A traveler said: "The trip was started with a short history and a panorama view of this splendid city, than we have stopped in the top of the hill to visit Notre Dame de la Garde ( was such a good surprise) than we traveled to Chassis up to the top as the weather was perfect ( 2nd surprise). The guide was very knowledgeable and funny!"
* A traveler said: "This was an unique experience! Highly recommended! The tour is nicely planned. The tour bikes are in perfect condition and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable. He went out of the way and spend more time with the group so that they would get to enjoy the most. My son and daughter had a blast!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Provence Lavender Fields and Aix-en-Provence Tour from Marseille
- Marseille Smalll Group Electric Bike Tour
- Calanques Trilogy Electric Bike Tour from Marseille
- Avignon, Chateauneuf-du-Pape and Les Baux de Provence Tour from Marseille
- Historic Arles to the wild & windswept beaches of the Camargue private tour
- Cantini Museum (Musée Cantini)
- Museum of African, Oceanic and American-Indian Art (MAAOA)
- Calanque de Sormiou
- Marseille Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Marseille)
- Marseille History Museum (Musee d'Histoire)
- Centre de la Vieille Charite
- Frioul Islands (Îles du Frioul)
- Marseille Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux Arts)
- Place aux Huiles
- Marseille Contemporary Art Museum (MAC)
- Museum of Mediterranean Archaeology (Musée d’Archéologie Méditerranéenne)
- La Corniche
- Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations (Le Mucem)
- Cap Canaille
- Marseille Museum of Natural History (Muséum d'Histoire Naturelle)
- Abbey of St. Victor (Abbaye Saint-Victor)
- Maritime and Commercial Museum of Marseille (Musée de la Marine et de l'Economie de Marseille)
- Fort Saint-Jean
- Calanque d’En-Vau
- Roman Docks Museum (Musée des Docks Romains)
- Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica (La Bonne Mère)
- Old Port of Marseille (Vieux Port)
- Chateau d'If
- La Canebiere
- Palais du Pharo
- Calanques National Park (Parc National des Calanques)
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Turin
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon