Walk the historic streets, float the famous canal, and spend some time exploring the beaches, rain forests, or indigenous villages of the surrounding countryside—here are some ideas on how to spend three days in Panama City.
Bridge of the Americas (Puente de las Americas)
Bridge of the Americas, Panama City, Panama City
Taxis can be taken from Panama City to the bridge, which is just outside the city limits.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Bridge of the Americas (Puente de las Americas)?
What else should I know about attractions in Panama City?
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Limon
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in Quepos
- Things to do in Medellín
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Things to do in Puntarenas
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Central Valley
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Ancon Hill (Cerro Ancon)
- Fuerte Amador Cruise Port
- Casco Viejo
- Panama Interoceanic Canal Museum (Museo del Canal Interoceánico)
- Presidential Palace (Palacio de las Garzas)
- Afro-Antillean Museum of Panama (Museo Afro-Antillano de Panama)
- Metropolitan Cathedral
- Punta Culebra Nature Center
- Amador Causeway (Calzada de Amador)
- Metropolitan National Park (Parque Natural Metropolitano)
- Panama Canal
- Miraflores Locks
- San Jose Church (Iglesia San Jose)
- Panamá Viejo (Old Panama Ruins)