- A guided walk through Piraeus to discover its most picturesque spots
- Take a break from the crowds in central Athens at the nearby seaside
- Admire neoclassical architecture, an authentic market, and the marina
- Customize the pace and itinerary with a private guided tour
Departure & Return
Meet inside the metro station Piraeus, in front of the Railway museum.
The visit will end at Mikrolimano, so you can enjoy the area (large choice of cafés and restaurants). From there, you can walk 10 to 15min to reach Neo Faliro subway station to go back to downtown Athens.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Appropriate shoes and clothes for several hours walk.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Embiria - Experience Athens
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands