- Visit the oldest national park in Sarawak
- Travel from Kuching by coach and boat
- Tour some of Bako National Park’s seven distinct ecosystems
- Chance to see wild animals in their natural habitat
- Optional pickup and drop-off in Kuching and the Damai Peninsula
- Includes lunch at the park canteen
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant is FOC provided they do not occupy a seat and meals
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Boat transfers, ferry and river cruise are non PRIVATE
- Tour departure between Nov to Feb is dependent on the weather.
- Sighting of wildlife is not guaranteed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff