7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the primary forest of Bako National Park on a day trip from Kuching to the Muara Tebas Peninsula, where you’ll find diverse plants, wildlife, and ecosystems. Travel by coach and boat to Bako National Park, watch for monkeys, lemurs, slow loris, and many more animals as you enter the forest, then enjoy a local-style lunch at the park’s canteen. With park entrance fees, transport, and lunch included, pickup and drop-off is available in Kuching and the Damai Peninsula, for a fascinating look at Sarawak’s wild side.
- Visit the oldest national park in Sarawak
- Travel from Kuching by coach and boat
- Tour some of Bako National Park’s seven distinct ecosystems
- Chance to see wild animals in their natural habitat
- Optional pickup and drop-off in Kuching and the Damai Peninsula
- Includes lunch at the park canteen
Saved to wishlist!
Local Lunch at park canteen
English speaking Driver/guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Round-trip shared transfer
Boat transfer from jetty to Bako National Park and return
Supplement drop-off at Kuching airport or other places than hotels
Camera/Video fees (if applicable)
Departure & Return
Kuching , Kuching, Kuching, SarawakThis activity will end right where it started.Any other hotels within Kuching city centre or the Damai Peninsula
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant is FOC provided they do not occupy a seat and meals
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Boat transfers, ferry and river cruise are non PRIVATE
- Tour departure between Nov to Feb is dependent on the weather.
- Sighting of wildlife is not guaranteed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Bako National Park Rainforest Day Trip from Kuching
Explore Similar Things to Do
Kuching Mosque (Old State Mosque) Tours & TicketsAstana Tours & TicketsKuching Cat Statues Tours & TicketsKuching Cat Museum Tours & TicketsSquare Tower Tours & TicketsKuching Old Court House Tours & TicketsTua Pek Kong Chinese Temple Tours & TicketsFort Margherita Tours & TicketsSatok Market Tours & TicketsGunung Gading National Park Tours & TicketsMatang Wildlife Centre Tours & TicketsSibu Tours & TicketsTalang Satang National Park Tours & Tickets