Explore our promoted experiences
- Private shore excursion from Palma de Mallorca port
- Visit the charming village of Valldemossa
- See the famous Sa Foradada pierced rock and the World Heritage-listed Serra de Tramuntana
- Explore Palma de Mallorca's old city center with your private guide
- Walk by the Cathedral of Santa Maria and Royal Palace of the Almudaina
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Continue to Deia — a picturesque village surrounded by the Tramuntana mountain range — to take a guided tour of the village. Houses and streets are swathed in flowers and plants, so spend some relaxed free time refreshing in a café.
Then, venture to Sa Foradada rock — a magnificent rock that boasts an enormous incision in its center — to capture fantastic views of the UNESCO-listed Serra de Tramuntana mountain range. Following this, you’ll enjoy a visit of Dela, a quaint coastal village surrounded by olive groves and pine trees.
After relaxing among the natural splendor of Deia, you’ll travel back to Palma de Mallorca to visit impressive landmarks such as Palma La Seu Cathedral and Almudaina Palace. Learn of the city’s history from your guide before returning to your cruise ship well in advance of its departure.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Palma de Mallorca port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nofrills Excursions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized