- Sample five Panamanian foods and beverages
- Tour led by a local guide
- Walking tour of neighborhood included
- Visit a local seafood market and a rooftop bar
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The American Trade Hotel's CAFE TIEMPO Address: Ave Central / Calle 10 Directions: Located in the old town, Casco Antiguo, across from the La Merced Cathedral
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barefoot Panama Tours S.A.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Amazing taste of Old Town Casco Viejo with an experienced guide who takes care of all of the details so you can feel free to take in the unique experiences." See review