- Guided day trip from Paphos to Limassol
- Stop at a typical Cypriot village along the way
- Go on a guided walking tour of Limassol and learn about the history of the town
- Take some free time to explore the city
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Message will be send through Viator to advise your exact pick up point and time .Information of the hotel name or full address of place of stay.
In case you won’t receive the message please call us at least a day before departure.
If you cannot find your hotel please call us to give you the nearest pick up point .
Failure of the client to be on time at the right pick up point will result to a No show and will be fully charged.
Office tel: 00357-26221203 MON-FRI 0830-1900/SAT 0830-1300 local time
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is recommended to bring swim wear in summer time or weather permiting
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ruslan Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The day itself was just okay, it would have been good if there was set up where there’s a deal with a local restaurant just in order to maximise your time in Limassol." See review