- Explore Cyprus' Troodos Mountains on a day trip
- Visit three monasteries, including the famous Kykkos
- Free time to shop, stroll, and eat lunch in Omodos (own expense)
- Comprehensive tour by by bus from central Paphos
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No shorts or sleeveless blouses for the visits to churches and monasteries.
- Comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- You will receive a messsage through Viator with your exact pick up point and time .If not please call us to be advised .
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 54 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ruslan Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Sorry though that photos are not allowed inside the church of Kykkos Monastery (yet one can understand why)." See review
- "Obviously safety is paramount and I read of other tours that were cancelled due to weather conditions)." See review
- "Place to pick up bus not given and had to email Viator." See review